« Home | Wow Filipinas! » | Help, Anyone? » | The Greatest Performance Of My Life » | Hey, Big Spender! » | The La Sallian Punch! » | Pancit Will Rule The World » | The End Of The World? » | A Great Game And Then...This » | An Offer I Can't Refuse? » | Larra's Murder Update: Someone Was Sacked » 

Thursday, October 13, 2005


Stuck And Sticking To It


A while ago, I tried redesigning my blog with cool templates suggested by my readers. I was so psyched in renovating the blog space since the default template looks mediocre.

But alas, even though it looks good on the preview, the template's elements get scrambled when I typed the site manually. I don't know if it's in the incompatibility on browsers (I'm using IE) or a mix-ups in the codes (I swear I was careful) or maybe I'm not meant to redesign the site for now.

So, yeah, I'm stuck with the tic-tac-blue template, and I might stick to it for some time.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home