« Home | A Great Game And Then...This » | An Offer I Can't Refuse? » | Larra's Murder Update: Someone Was Sacked » | Mike Hereafter » | Hiding From Him/ Hiding In Himself » | The Day Before My Birthday: 5 Years Ago » | Love Life (Or So It Seems): The Guy In Red » | "What's Your Name And School?" » | What Is Maruja (post 3) » | Another Gay Man Killed... » 

Friday, September 30, 2005


The End Of The World?

I woke up a while ago and I thought it was the end of the world.

A strange grinding noise echoed throughout my bedroom as I welcomed the new day. What was that?

Was it an airplane about to crash to the neighborhood?

A spaceship?

The coming of the Revelation's Horsemen?

I got up and went out of the bedroom, peered out to the window, and...

It was just a generator.

Next door neighbor's renovating their house.

What a great way to wake up.


I hope you like my blog. Please leave a comment to show your appreciation. Thanks.

RELATED BLOGS
What's Your Name And School?
What Is Maruja (post 3)
What Is Maruja (post 2)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool

Fri Sep 30, 08:39:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home