« Home | Mike Hereafter » | Hiding From Him/ Hiding In Himself » | The Day Before My Birthday: 5 Years Ago » | Love Life (Or So It Seems): The Guy In Red » | "What's Your Name And School?" » | What Is Maruja (post 3) » | Another Gay Man Killed... » | I'm Not Katrina-Insensitive » | What Is Maruja? (post 2) » | What Is Maruja? (post 1) » 

Wednesday, September 28, 2005


Larra's Murder Update: Someone Was Sacked

I got a text message from Jojo on my way to the Elite Model Look Philippines semi-finals at a huge mall (a mega mall), where I work as one of the writers.

"Can you text me the name of the ABS-CBN employee who was sacked regarding Larry's murder? Please text back."

Before we continue, I would like to you to meet Jojo. He is Larra's friend in her hometown somewhere in Laguna Province. I met Jojo when we went to this quiet rural town during their town fair, which we featured in our TV show.

Now back to the program.

I replied that I had no idea. I'm not working at Larra's other TV station, how on earth would I know.

I texted Jojo as to why the employee was sacked?

He replied, "He/She is under investigation."

The plot about Larra's murder is starting to thicken. I should pray harder to Saint Jude. It's Thursday tomorrow.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home