« Home | Writer VS Editor, Round One » | A Model's Slow Downfall » | The Jeepney Karma » | Mornings With Maruja » | An E-Mail From Bryanboy » | I'm working 9 to 5 (am) » | Stuck And Sticking To It » | Wow Filipinas! » | Help, Anyone? » | The Greatest Performance Of My Life » 

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


I Got Paparazzeed!

I just read my new gmail account and boy, what did I find?

Rain, a good friend of mine, tagged along in our Elite Model Look bar tour. I referred him to Errol (my ex-boss) to direct the video of our candidates appearing in sponsor establishments. While I was having to multi-task between rewriting the cue cards to running to and from coordinating with co-staffers to taking pictures of the models and bar customers holding sponsor products, he was busy filming and taking paparazzi-style photos of the models.

I was not spared. AT ALL.

He even sent the pictures in my e-mail to prove it. I didn't know whether he did that to spite me, to humor me, to woo(?) me, or he just wanted me to post these on my blog. I will not elaborate on the "woo(?)" part, he's reading my blog.

All right, Rain, you win. But guys, honestly, I looked uggity-ugly in these photos.


I think this was on the balcony section of Prince Of Jaipur.



Busy taking pictures.


I think Cherry was about to say "four" but her finger said otherwise.


I anticipated the sudden camera flashes.



Since I have paparazzi photos, does this mean I'm a celebrity?


I really don't look good on photographs...sigh! I looked tired, slightly drunk, and half-sleepy.

Rain, you ought to photograph the better side of me. Before my fans will.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Nice photoshoot!

I don't like blogger because i have such a hard time typing in their "Word verification"s

Thu Oct 20, 10:48:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

haha! glad you liked the photos...ewww...hehe!

anyway, the word verification's for security purposes. i've been hearing a lot of "comment spam" lately.

thanks for visiting.

Thu Oct 20, 08:59:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home