« Home | Be Stressed In The Coming Days » | I Got Paparazzeed! » | Writer VS Editor, Round One » | A Model's Slow Downfall » | The Jeepney Karma » | Mornings With Maruja » | An E-Mail From Bryanboy » | I'm working 9 to 5 (am) » | Stuck And Sticking To It » | Wow Filipinas! » 

Friday, October 21, 2005


I Got Tagged: 20 Things

I've just been tagged by FuzzBuck Fuzz with a meme (I don't know what it means, so don't ask me for now, but it sounds exciting). I'm going to post 20 random things about me, some are true and some are not. Post a comment on what you think are false. Get all of them correctly and I'll give you a body massage.

By Wednesday, October 26 (Philippine Calendar), I'll post the correct answers and tag the next three bloggers on my list. Here goes:

1) I don't take a bath at least once a week.
2) I used to be called "Maruja" when I was a kid.
3) I hate smokers.
4) I've kissed Mike back in college (check out my back articles for more info about him).
5) I've been in the USA.
6) I've written one-act plays.
7) One of which was performed on stage.
8) I dressed-up as a roasted pig once.
9) I waited for five hours for a guy to come, and he never came.
10) I like guys who are older than I am.
11) I collect autographs.
12) I'm STILL a virgin who pretends that I'm not.
13) I've been to Taiwan.
14) I'm afraid of cargo trucks.
15) I've participated in a rally that toppled a president.
16) My e-mail address is 8 years old.
17) I've never been to a gym.
18) I have three blogs.
19) I co-organized a gay pageant.
20) All the 19 other facts are not true.

I won't tell how many are false. Can you tell? Send in your comments :)




7 Comments:

Blogger Marti said...

Wishing everyone on my blogroll a boo-tiful day! LOL!

Happy Halloween!

Tue Nov 01, 03:21:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

fuzz, you got one out of four correctly. :) not bad

Thu Nov 03, 08:50:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger amiah said...

hmm...let me think...

I would say that...

number 6,7,2,17 are false, the other are true of course except 20. :)

Sun Nov 06, 05:29:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

wow, you got two out of four correctly. getting there :)

i'll post the answers later, then i'll tag three bloggers to continue the meme.

Mon Nov 07, 01:50:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger amiah said...

does that include #20...


ahhh...i'm no good with logic. Either that or I'm just my mind is just lazy...

haha

Mon Nov 07, 09:01:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

i got my corrected. you actually got four out of five statements correctly, and that includes number 20. aw, that was so close.

Tue Nov 08, 12:20:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Tue Nov 08, 12:20:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home