« Home | Living In Pinoy TV » | Tagalog Is A "Bad" Language » | TAG: The Alphabet Game » | "20 Things": The Answers » | Attack Of The Buried College Memories » | Larra's Murder Update: What The Medium Found » | The Empress Is Penniless » | I Got Tagged: 20 Things » | Be Stressed In The Coming Days » | I Got Paparazzeed! » 

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


I'm Pimping My Friend

If I would design a t-shirt for a friend of mine, it would have read as: "Jokla, naghahanap ng jowa"

Fag searching for hubby.

He's been officially loveless since after college. That means that of all the one-night stands and temporary sexual trysts that he had been through, he has never been in a serious relationship.

Probably because he was holding back, hoping that he would get reunited with his "first love". But then again, he has faced the reality that there is no chance in hell that they would ever meet in this metropolis of 9 million people. And if ever they would have a chance meeting, it wouldn't be "cinematic" (as in having a happy ending).

So now he is ready. HE IS SEARCHING FOR LOVE. But it is not that easy.

They say that Virgos like him tend to look for love in the wrong places. Well, if you define a "wrong place" as a danky cinema where gays would frequent to "cruise", then you are probably right. If you agree that getting a potential partner out of text messaging on your mobile phone would be an impossible dream, well, he has done it and he agrees as well. Don't even go about chatting, he has been there too.


And I don't seem to understand why...I mean...

How can you not love this guy?

For one, he's good in conversations (but he veers more on the listening aspect); he likes to read and write prose and plays; he likes to hang out or chill out; he doesn't smoke, and most of all, he doesn't put up a false front. What you see is who he is.

Although he tends to get timid; he drinks to the brink of numbness (although he only drinks occasionally); he doesn't put the seat down; he is a slight chub; he can be flamboyant at times, and most of all, has a terrible nasal allergy.

He only seeks for an older guy (26 to 35) who is mature both in mind and spirit, looks presentable, a good conversationalist, likes to cuddle (and be cuddled) while watching TV or playing video games, a good kisser, and most of all, who could love him and would be so damn unashamed of it.

So I'm pimping this guy. His name is Kris. If you wanna know more about him, or you want to pimp him to your guy friends, you can contact him through +639157411909 or you could e-mail him at andres.kris@gmail.com. He hopes that love would not be so hard to find.

***************

THE EMPRESS IS THANKFUL

1) Thank you to all those who have read and commented on my blog. I would try my best to read you blog and comment it as well. That's my way of showing my appreciation.

2) Tell your friends and your blogging friends about The Empress. Spread the word, make them read the site and leave comments. Easy, isn't it?

3) What do you think about my posts? Do you think I should concentrate on one aspect? If so, please state which. I am improving my posts and my style of writing so it would appeal to a broader audience. Please help me to achieve such feat.

AGAIN, SALAMAT!




1 Comments:

Blogger ribbiticus said...

on paper, it looks simple but that's a pretty tall order! the right person is out there somewhere and he'll be lucky to have your "friend". will ask around. does your "friend" like theater guys? :)

Thu Nov 17, 03:10:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home