« Home | The Problem With Too Much Anticipation » | Macanese Cuisine » | The Decision Has Been Made » | The Treasure Hunt For A Blunder » | The Tale Of Two Doors » | Becoming A Butterfly, The Hard Way » | Enter The Chrysalis Phase » | I'm Pimping My Friend » | Living In Pinoy TV » | Tagalog Is A "Bad" Language » 

Wednesday, December 07, 2005


This Blog Was Sent To Space


I just received this certificate this morning from my e-mail. Isn't it neat?
***************
1) I encourage you all to read my recommended blog for the week: A LITTLE OF THIS, A LITTLE OF THAT. Just click the screenshot at the sidebar.
2) Also, bloggers in the Emerald Isles should also check out Maximo Oliveros' Blog. Yup, the lead character in the movie "The Blossoming Of Maximo Oliveros" has his own blog about his "pagdadalaga".




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home