« Home | This Blog Was Sent To Space » | The Problem With Too Much Anticipation » | Macanese Cuisine » | The Decision Has Been Made » | The Treasure Hunt For A Blunder » | The Tale Of Two Doors » | Becoming A Butterfly, The Hard Way » | Enter The Chrysalis Phase » | I'm Pimping My Friend » | Living In Pinoy TV » 

Friday, December 16, 2005


Back From Hiatus

Hi fans!

Yup, I'm back from a brief hiatus, and ready to blog again.

No, I wasn't abducted by aliens after my blog was sent to space.

No, I wasn't too busy with work.

It's just that I didn't have the opportunity to blog in a computer with DSL.

Anyway, if you're wondering what have happened to me of recent, here's a little rundown:

* I GAVE MY WINGS AWAY. I referred my PR client to a full-time copywriter. Not that I don't like him (yup, my client's a he), I just feel that my time for him is dwindling especially that my TV work has become more demanding than ever. But we're still friends, I think.

* FINALLY, my siblings went to Enchanted Kingdom the week after we were avoided from doing so. Although I didn't go along with them (work/shop), they had fun, especially at the thrill rides.

* I UNDERWENT A PLAYWRIGHTING WORKSHOP. As part of our theater org's 25th anniversary, we have to create 5 one-act plays before January. Pressure? Yup. The workshop is facilitated by a noted playwright and TV writer. That adds the pressure.

* TRIP TO EXODUS. Meanwhile on Kids TV, the show is vividly promoting upcoming movie "Tales From The Enchanted Kingdom: EXODUS" , an entry for the 2005 Metro Manila Film Festival (sarcastically tagged as the Christmas Film Festival). Enchanted Kingdom is actually one of the producers. I've seen the trailer and it is, indeed, a good movie.

So, what have you been up to? :)




1 Comments:

Blogger amiah said...

that's great! good luck on your project!

Well, me I'm looking forward to a long long long vacation...I think I've earned it...hehe

happy holidays!

Sun Dec 18, 05:25:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home