« Home | Zatunnah, Not Zathura » | StarStruck Pictorial/ My Dad's Favorite Photo » | The Sudden Wedding/ The Ex-Girlfriend/ What A Mess! » | The Auditions, The One-Liner, And A Dance-Off » | Blog Renter Of The Week: The Return Of Haunted Ho... » | The Weird Habits Tag And Other Random Lives » | What Lies Ahead? » | Past/ Present: The Exercise, The Result » | Ay! Showbizzz!: I Hate You/ I Like You » | Bakit Ako Mahihiya? » 

Tuesday, January 24, 2006


Beam Me Up, Buttercup!/ Hot Hot Reichen


My blog was sent into space again, just in time for NASA's exploration to Pluto. Hey, my blog might even beat the space craft and reach the farthest planet first.

I know, I know. This Blog In Space thing is all for fun. But who knows? I might get some fans from the Supreme Arzadaic Race.

***************

Speaking of race, do you remember Reichen Lehmkuhl of Amazing Race 4? The one-half of the married gay couple?

Well, apparently, Reichen ventured into modelling and my e-mail got a backstage pass to view some of his pictures (special thanks to truebluegay yahoogroup).

Of course, I wouldn't keep these for my own pleasure, would I?

Will somebody, anybody, give me a glass of water? I think I'm gonna faint.




2 Comments:

Blogger Kiss My Mike said...

Reichen is rumored to be Clay Aiken's lover! Can you believe that?

Sun Jan 29, 08:13:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

most probably, but man, what could have possibly attracted reichen to clay? lait lait lait...

Sun Jan 29, 12:36:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home