« Home | Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis » | House Life: F*ckage » | Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert! » | Go For Short! » | Selling My Soul...For That? » | My Backward Country (Bow...) » | Hot With Fever And Back-To-Back Misadventures » | Bogged Down And Still Lost » | Lost In Hong Kong/ The Correspondent » | Misadventures And The Powerful Phallus » 

Saturday, July 15, 2006


Life Life: Que Horror-scope

Monday may seem to be one of those days when things don't go quite right, Your Imperial Highness. If you can get out of the rut of your usual expectations, you may find that doors open in unexpected places and that you may get results where you had not expected any.

I woke up on a text message alert sent by the production manager of my supposed upcoming project with a director/ producer whom I supposed to present with network executives on Monday.

The director suffered a mild stroke. The meeting was suspended.

I called him up on his hospital room and he said he got a bit doozy but he was okay. He even epoligized for not being able to continue with the meeting, but I told him that it's okay.

I mean, I can't blame him. I can't even blame God for that.

So given the situation, that only meant one thing: another round of online job hunting.

There is also a Full Moon on Monday in Capricorn which is your love and romance zone. Full Moons can highlight feelings that you never thought you had - and can be either positive or negative. The temptation may be to thrash around in a well of emotion, and make a mess of things because you may not know what else to do with it. But don't be tempted to make decisions on the spur of the moment as you might not be in the right frame of mind. After a few days you may regret something you did or said at this time.

For some weird reason, I begin to reminisce on my past love that was lost and (what I thought) forgotten. I thought of the same thoughts, of how he is now, and whether or not he misses me.

Unlike before, I no longer cry at the memory of him. My eyes seemed tired of crying, but my heart was still heavy, needing to breathe deeply every now and then.

But now there seems a silver lining. I am beginning to harbor romantic feelings over a guy who is so distant from me. That's the problem though. You see, I used to hear this from the man of my past: Friends can be lovers, but lovers cannot be friends.

I'm afraid that the bond I am beginning to forge with this newly-found friend would be gone before I know it. I am supposed to learn from my mistakes and I will not gonna fail with my new guy this time.

If we are meant to be, God will find a way. But in the meantime, I would remain happy that we are friends. Just friends.

Friday may be equally intense as Mars trines Pluto which could bring home and family issues back into the limelight. Listen out for some positive intuition or guidance on any matter that is bothering you - you may be blessed with a fresh perspective that in itself proves very healing.

I now spend the time guarding house while the rest of the imperial family are away. King Daddy works from afternoon to almost midnight, my brother is in his senior year in high school (and that means more "gimiks", rendevous with friends), and my sister (who quit her job right after the first day, long story) spends her time in the house with a new hobby: custom jewelry making, which she sells to her boyfriend's cousins.

She also asks me to help her with another round of job-hunting. So far, things aren't that good.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha. We're both under the Capricorn star sign. :-p

Goodluck with love life, career, family, and everything else that bothers the hell out of your wits.

Mon Jul 17, 11:55:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your good luck continues! ;)

Mon Jul 17, 07:47:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home