« Home | House Life: F*ckage » | Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert! » | Go For Short! » | Selling My Soul...For That? » | My Backward Country (Bow...) » | Hot With Fever And Back-To-Back Misadventures » | Bogged Down And Still Lost » | Lost In Hong Kong/ The Correspondent » | Misadventures And The Powerful Phallus » | Home... » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006


Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis

The World Cup Finals is just hours away, and your Empress is torn between two great football teams.

Who do I think will win the coveted trophy?



France?



Or Italy?



France?



Or Italy?

Aaarrgh! My head is aching...




8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE italians. but germany was my fave team :(

Mon Jul 10, 01:14:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was so obvious... i mean just look at the pictures! hahaha! =)

Tue Jul 11, 06:50:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, team Italy's cam whoring paid off. :-)

Tue Jul 11, 05:42:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome! love those pasta boys - so much so i also blogged about their hunkiness! hahaha! ;)

Tue Jul 11, 10:08:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm....hot!

Wed Jul 12, 10:33:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've returned, my dear empress!

Err... just received the news.
Zidane was mocked by a French player with words offending his mother. Zidane smashed that player (apparently I don't know the name for I'm not a FIFA fan at all) with his head.

I'm so proud of him! I would've kicked his groin if I were him!

Thu Jul 13, 09:35:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eversince I am a big fan of France. Unfortunately, Italy made it to the final. Zidane was red carded by head butting Materazzi. Too sad for me

Fri Jul 14, 09:57:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as always my team was germany, france, south korea and england. but nevertheless soccer boys r hotties. almost all of them heehee.

Sat Jul 15, 05:02:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home