« Home | This Could Be Empress Maruja's Longest Post, So Fa... » | New Template, Same Old Imperial Fag » | Smacked Twice, Coded Twice, And Exorcised Twice » | The Wave And The Blossom » | Dealing With Harassment/ Maruja, Defender Of The G... » | Grenn Pess and Philippine Idol Updates » | Enchanting Notes And A Call For Protest » | The 100th Post » | Concept Stealer/ Dis Is Taglish/ Hot Rafael » | Post-Easter Fun » 

Monday, May 29, 2006


Home...

Just got home from an exhausting weekend. It would probably take one or two days for me to collect my thoughts so please be patient. No random hot guys and footnote-worshipping in the meantime.

So, what have I done in the past four days? I'll let you guess.






10 Comments:

Blogger j said...

blog hopped from yuri. nice blog, very interesting posts. keep on entertaining ;)

Tue May 30, 02:09:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger ghee said...

blog hopped from jairam..cool site..
i love this template,too./one of my choices at blogskin..see,its really cool!

Tue May 30, 09:46:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger yuri said...

wow! banaue! how's the "grass" in sagada? lol miss u my dear empress.

Wed May 31, 04:50:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger *eLLe* said...

ei tnx din 4 visiting my blog. i'll link u ah =)

Wed May 31, 10:15:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

JAIRAM -- Thanks. I didn't know my log would be this entertaining :)

GHEE -- Thanks also, but I'll be changing template in a few weeks.

YURI -- Grabe, miss ko rin kayo. Pero sorry, hindi po banawe 'yun. Just changed the video for a better clue.

*ELLE* -- Thanks. I'll link you up later.

Wed May 31, 10:55:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger yuri said...

hong kong ba ito or shanghai?

Wed May 31, 11:57:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you went to hongkong? or china? i have no idea! hehehe...
blog hopped from elle's blog.. =)

Thu Jun 01, 12:24:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger ribbiticus said...

china! how cool! i guess you're pooped coz you had loads of fun, eh? :)

Thu Jun 01, 11:05:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Kirk said...

I speak to the gay gods that dennis trillo is definitely not gay. piolo is.

PS: dont need that recommendation.... have a nice day...

Fri Jun 02, 09:51:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

YURI -- Sa China 'yan, pero hindi Shanghai.

DIN-DIN -- sorry for this late reply, but welcome to my wonderful blog!

CHAS -- don't worry. i can wait :)

RIBBITICUS -- Yup, had lots of fun there!

INVANKIRK12 -- Awww! You missed one word :)

Sun Jun 04, 03:10:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home