« Home | Go For Short! » | Selling My Soul...For That? » | My Backward Country (Bow...) » | Hot With Fever And Back-To-Back Misadventures » | Bogged Down And Still Lost » | Lost In Hong Kong/ The Correspondent » | Misadventures And The Powerful Phallus » | Home... » | This Could Be Empress Maruja's Longest Post, So Fa... » | New Template, Same Old Imperial Fag » 

Sunday, July 09, 2006


Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert!

The Numa Numa may give you one hell of an LSS (okay, okay, it's "Dragostea Din Tei"), but I just found out that the boys (yes, there's three of them) who sang this infectious song are really really hot.

So here they are in my site, all the way from the Republic of Moldova, and reunited all for the sake of good ol' me, here's O-Zone!

(applause)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love that song!

Sun Jul 09, 02:22:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home