« Home | House Life: The Wonders Of Adolescence » | Life Life: Que Horror-scope » | Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis » | House Life: F*ckage » | Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert! » | Go For Short! » | Selling My Soul...For That? » | My Backward Country (Bow...) » | Hot With Fever And Back-To-Back Misadventures » | Bogged Down And Still Lost » 

Saturday, July 22, 2006


Work Life: Back To Busy-ness

Just wrapped up our shoot for the children's show that was put on hold for almost a month. It just feels so good to work again.

I think I am fated to become a freelancer, which is a good thing if you work in TV.

Meanwhile, I have a hard time dealing with the new director I am working with. He tends to call for a meeting on the day itself, and when I arrive at the venue where we are supposed to meet, I have to wait for three hours after texting him that I am at the location (my colleague jokes that it is his signal to take a bath).

Anyway, the upcoming projects seem to be going to the right direction. Hopefully I would be part of it.

Thanks for your fervent prayers for the success of your Imperial Highness.




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck your Highness, I know you'll do great!

Tue Jul 25, 05:50:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His signal to take a bath! LOL!

I send you best wishes, dear one. I'm sure you will do great!

Tue Jul 25, 10:57:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home