« Home | I Got Stricken With S(T)ARS » | The De-Blossoming Of Empress Maruja » | Back From Hiatus » | This Blog Was Sent To Space » | The Problem With Too Much Anticipation » | Macanese Cuisine » | The Decision Has Been Made » | The Treasure Hunt For A Blunder » | The Tale Of Two Doors » | Becoming A Butterfly, The Hard Way » 

Friday, January 06, 2006


In Random Order

Something interesting is happening to my life.

But thanks to the non-disclosure agreement, I can't divulge any.

You're right, my client returned...with a vengeance (in a good way).

***************

Anyway, I'm finishing a play that (I hope) will be performed in our college theater org's Silver Anniversary. It's final title is "Si Jewel At Ang Kanyang Dalawang..." (Jewel And Her Two...), which is about a gay guy conflicted by his two conscience regarding his feelings for a classmate. I hope it will do well once shown.

The play is a revision of my first script that I made (Ilusyonada/ The Disillusioned) back in my freshman year. Reading it now, I realized that it was just so...raw. Too immature (considering that I wrote that at age 17), too hurried on the ending, and so on.

***************

I have a taping tomorrow at a town feast in Caloocan City. I hope we don't get mobbed.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home