« Home | LAAAAAB And Other Highs » | Sacrifices, Frustrations, and Gay Childhood Ambitions » | Brain Storm/ The Ghost/ StarStruck Final Judgment » | Celebrity Spotting/ Multi-Media Multi-Tasker » | StarStruck: The Road To Finals (UPDATED) » | Maruja Radio ver.1.21/ He's Gay/ Kiss Me » | Maruja Radio ver.1.2 » | Don't » | The Final Four/ Philippine Idol/ Sailor Warrior Fa... » | From The Media/ StarStruck Breakdown/ Coke Ko 'To » 

Friday, April 07, 2006


Opiated Sherpa/ Get This Party Started!/ Maruja's Hot Men

I was supposed to do a marathon of revisions in my blog (including a game involving my maruja radio), but since I'm using a dial-up connection (prehistoric at 45 kbps that repeatedly gets disconnected...stupid i-republic prepaid) it would be better if I'll do some of those at a later date.

***************

THE OPIATED SHERPA

Meet my current blog renter. Tales of the Opiated Sherpa is a journal of a hockey-loving Canadian that tells his life as it is. No histrionics, no literary allusions, just a life that is interesting. So if you love, if you really love me, you would not mind clicking on the screenshot, would yah?

***************

I'M THROWING OUT A PARTY!

I'm starting a conga line and dance for joy!

Because finally, after eight months, the primary suspect for the murder of my friend Larra has been caught!


Fiesta!

Start slaughtering the pig!

Or better yet, let's slaughter chickens instead. They're cheaper!

Okay, before I get carried away. Here's the rundown.

Last August, all of us in Kids TV were stunned to learn that our then-head writer Larra was stabbed to death by an unidentified killer. This was also the same month when I started blogging.

The investigators were facing a blank wall since they have no leads towards a suspect. (Investigators here alway fumble at evidence findings, so don't expect a CSI: Manila here.)

The only evidence that has a potential in pinning the killer was not found at the crime scene. (I told you this is not CSI: Manila) It was mailed several days later.

It was Larra's mobile phone bill, the unit of which was stolen by the assailant.

The investigators found out that the cellphone was still being used and it was dialing a certain phone number most of the time.

To make the long story short, the investigators have concluded that the suspect lent the stolen phone to his niece who in turn had a phonepal whom she dialled constantly. It was through this phonepal that the investigators were able to trace back to the suspect.

At the same time, one of the three accomplices surrendered to authorities, claiming that his conscience had been bothering him. In his statement, there were four of them who visited Larra's apartment. He was the one remained outside while the other three entered. One of their companions, Rolly, a tricycle driver, asked Larra for some money. Larra said that he does not have any.

So Rolly took out a knife, had his companions hold Larra's arms, and began stabbing him.

Days after his face was featured in the evening news, Rolly was captured in Cebu.

He insisted that he was innocent.

Innocent, my S...

Wanna have some roast chicken?

***************

MARUJA'S HOT MEN

Here's one of the added bonus in my blog starting today. Every post features photos of a particular hot guy I receive through my e-mail (special thanks to truebluegay yahoogroup).

My first Hot Man is Victor Basa, a well-known model here in the Philippines.

Start salivating...

***************

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP MY FOOTNOTES

1) Kids TV just had a shooting last Tuesday in Corregidor Island, a prominent World War 2 battle ground, and I joined with them for the first time since I become absentia during Saturday shoots. It was a lot of fun venturing through the ruins of former Fort Mills and our kiddie hosts learned a lot about World War 2 history and the importance of the Philippines during that momentous event.

2) I'm contemplating on getting a part-time job in a call center, a career I honestly resented at first. What made me swallow my pride? Monetary, of course. I won't be hypocritical about it. I want to pay the house bills and let my dad spend his salary on mahjong. What do you think?

3) God, give me a love life.




7 Comments:

Blogger Kiss My Mike said...

I'm happy to hear that Larra's assailant has been caught. At least, there could be justice for her death.

I was shaking my head in disbelief to find out that some people would do that to her. Damn there are so many bad elements in this world.

Sat Apr 08, 12:18:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Talamasca said...

Good thing that your friend's death was given justice. The crime was so unspeakable. Gives me the chills.

Sat Apr 08, 03:05:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Empress things will be better.. that's what good children would want to do. make their aging folks happy til the end of their days (morbid ba?) i love victor basa. nabasa ako (I'm wet). I was just in mnl days bk and my bf have tons of his pics in mags. super! hahaha... Love life? hmmmm... dont wait.. get out and meet 'em half way.n nothing will happen if ul just sulk around. kya mo yan GIRL!!!

Mon Apr 10, 03:51:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No worries Empress things will be better.. that's what good children would want to do. make their aging folks happy til the end of their days (morbid ba?) i love victor basa. nabasa ako (I'm wet). I was just in mnl days bk and my bf have tons of his pics in mags. super! hahaha... Love life? hmmmm... dont wait.. get out and meet 'em half way.n nothing will happen if ul just sulk around. kya mo yan GIRL!!!

Mon Apr 10, 03:53:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations. And our condolences...

Had a friend with her brother stabbed for a cellphone. Urban Philippines sure is a dangerous place for perks and bling-blings... no one should be trusted, in some cases, unpredictable cases i.e., yet no one knows when and where we should not trust anybody.

Buti na lang taga-Dasma (Cavite) ako. hindi ganun karami (yikes!)

-------
Hey, I updated my blog's hitsura. I applied what I've learned after 3 hours of browsing websites a week ago.

Wed Apr 12, 01:13:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

KISS MY MIKE -- Actually, after Larra's death I've been afraid of my own life as well. Afraid that I might get abducted by a wealthy scion, that I might ran over by a cargo truck while crossing the street, that I might get appendicitis while sleeping and die. I know it sounds silly, but I can never be too sure.

TALAMASCA -- I agree. Larra's death was really unexpected.

YURI -- Oh how I wanted to go out more often, but I have one tiny problem. I'll post about it next week.

CHAS -- Thanks for the kinds words. I truly appreciate it.

ASIATIC NEIL -- I've heard that iPods are all the rage among robbers these days. I've also checked out your site this morning. The template is great.

Wed Apr 12, 05:32:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Sheesh... not my iPod!

Should you include motherboards and harddisks? Our PCs in our pub office were stolen. And until now, security has not been fortified.

Yes, our publication has propagandas. Our student government, too. Hehehe. Was thinking if such theft had been 'intentional'.

Fri Apr 14, 09:50:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home