« Home | Work Life: Back To Busy-ness » | House Life: The Wonders Of Adolescence » | Life Life: Que Horror-scope » | Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis » | House Life: F*ckage » | Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert! » | Go For Short! » | Selling My Soul...For That? » | My Backward Country (Bow...) » | Hot With Fever And Back-To-Back Misadventures » 

Thursday, July 27, 2006


Special Feature: Paris Hilton's Baby Shower

I can't believe I spent five minutes watching this, and you should, too! Paris Hilton throws out a baby shower to her celebrity friends, but who among them is pregnant?




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! She is so incredible! I am cracking my ass laughing at this one!

Sat Jul 29, 05:46:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was priceless! thanks for sharing! ;)

Sun Jul 30, 10:24:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home