« Home | In Random Order » | I Got Stricken With S(T)ARS » | The De-Blossoming Of Empress Maruja » | Back From Hiatus » | This Blog Was Sent To Space » | The Problem With Too Much Anticipation » | Macanese Cuisine » | The Decision Has Been Made » | The Treasure Hunt For A Blunder » | The Tale Of Two Doors » 

Saturday, January 07, 2006


Bakit Ako Mahihiya?

Why should I be ashamed?

I commented on one of Bryanboy's recent post, and I got this
reply from another reader in return.

I admit having poor grammar while typing fast on the keyboard, but does that make me appear richer in the blogosphere? or more intelligent? I doubt it.

I doubt that the person who commented about my grammar is living a prolific lifestyle. It is probable that the person IS the one who mops the floors for a living. Poor girl/ boy/ bakla/ tomboy/ butiki/ baboy. Maybe I'll give her alms instead, or spare this person a piece of bread.

Obviously, I'm not mad.

***************

MMFF's Surprise Winner

The Metro Manila Film Festival Awards Night was just concluded (as expected in Philippine awards nights, it ended at around midnight), and what a surprise it was when announced that Jose Manalo (of Enteng Kabisote 2: Okay Ka Fairy Ko, The Legend Continues) won Best Supporting Actor. Jose, as the comedian is popularly called in his stints in variety show Eat Bulaga, beats frontrunner Dennis Trillo (of Blue Moon) who won the award hands down last year.


I'm certain that from this day forward, he will be a butt of jokes in Eat Bulaga. But honestly, Jose deserves the award. I watched the movie during the Christmas Season and he really delivered the punchlines, though heard of over and over, as if it were his own. Congratulations!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehehe...

He really deserved the award. There's nothing to be questioned when it comes to those 'indiviual' performance awards.

I was pissed off with the results of the Best Pic and the Gawad (nah... too gross due to its apparent rotten conpetencies... hehehe) and the rest of the obviously tacklessly thrown away awards.

Crap. Laughed after watching Exodus.

Fri Jan 13, 11:41:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home