« Home | The Weird Habits Tag And Other Random Lives » | What Lies Ahead? » | Past/ Present: The Exercise, The Result » | Ay! Showbizzz!: I Hate You/ I Like You » | Bakit Ako Mahihiya? » | In Random Order » | I Got Stricken With S(T)ARS » | The De-Blossoming Of Empress Maruja » | Back From Hiatus » | This Blog Was Sent To Space » 

Monday, January 16, 2006


Blog Renter Of The Week: The Return Of Haunted House Dressing

Please pay my returning blog renter a visit. Jeremy Shipp's Haunted House Dressing is "a place where toasters run free and hippos climb trees." His blog has a lot going on, webcomics, deviantart, novels, never a bore. Click the screenshot at the sidebar...now na! Thankies.




8 Comments:

Blogger Manzkee said...

Kabayan kumusta? Don't take it as a offense but, I don't usually click renter on blog. And If I am going to rent sometime, I prefer a link instead of just introducing me. Maybe that's why I'm not interesred at all.

However, Since it's new year, I'm gonna suport you, I'm going to hit your renter after I post my comment.

Again, it's only my opinion about "Rent My Blog" thing. Have a good day.

Wed Jan 11, 10:00:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

hi mandz! well, i understand your opinion about the blog renter, however i think it is a good way of promoting your site. that's just my opinion.

i hope you check out my previous entries, especially the ones with gray fonts. pretty long, but i think it would be worthwhile. thankies.

Wed Jan 11, 10:09:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger ribbiticus said...

jeremy rented my space while back too. just wanted to let you know, my dear empress, that you just got tagged! bwahahahaha! :)

Wed Jan 11, 11:48:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Kiss My Mike said...

blog renter? never heard of that before, eh. it's an interesting way to advertise blogs...

cool link!

Thu Jan 12, 07:06:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for being such a great e-landlord. And thanks for the plug. It's plugtastic. :)

Sun Jan 15, 07:07:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Suburban Turmoil said...

Cool blog! I like it!

Michele sent me!

Sun Jan 15, 12:10:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Joe said...

Great blog.

Here via Michele.

Sun Jan 15, 12:25:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Jennifer said...

hi again!!! just wanted to say thanks for coming over to my Blog! I see you got the virtual pet... cute... Blue Bacon... I played with him... made him squeal!!!

Tue Jan 17, 02:05:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home