« Home | TV Life: Philippine Idol Na! » | MOTIF: A Night In Sn-Tsn » | Life Life: The Agony...THE AGONY! » | Special Feature: Paris Hilton's Baby Shower » | Work Life: Back To Busy-ness » | House Life: The Wonders Of Adolescence » | Life Life: Que Horror-scope » | Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis » | House Life: F*ckage » | Intermission Number: Numa Numa In Concert! » 

Saturday, August 05, 2006


Work Life: Maruja, Ang Blogger Na Walang Pahinga

Starting Monday, I will be working two jobs.

I accepted a job offer as a website content writer for a certain outsourcing company. Catch is, my work sched is Mondays to Fridays from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Well, at least they do not force me to quit my TV job.

My only worry is that come Saturday, I would be so exhausted from my Friday shift that I mihgt not be able to do well in my weekly TV shoots. I joked my production manager to wake me up at the office the next time they need me at the shoot.

Again, thank you for your prayers. Wish me luck!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kumusta naman ang health mo niya, diba?

Wed Aug 09, 11:36:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home