« Home | I Love/ Hate Jologs » | Mga Kuwento ni La Maruja » | FUN LIFE: Miss Universe 2006, the "Real" Coronation » | Project One Post A Day » | Still Alive » | Yellow about Changes, Birthday Presents, and that ... » | The Maruja Video Overload » | The Extreme Side of the Empress » | Random Lives of Empress Maruja Turns One! » | Longer, Thicker, Easier to Swallow » 

Saturday, October 21, 2006


What? An Earthquake?



While working in the middle of the night, a slight earthquake shook Metro Manila and rocked our building. Don't worry guys, I'm still alive.




6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you check your neighbors Dahling? It could be them.

Mon Oct 23, 03:05:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha. Parang joke!

Ahm, sorry po.

Mon Oct 30, 06:54:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you serious? Well glad to know that you are fine. Godbless!

BTW, in case you want join the group, just visit me at http://promote-yoursite.blogspot.com

I'm sorry if I contacted you this way.
Have anice day.

Thu Nov 09, 07:32:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ano ang nagyari sa iyo Empress! Bumangon ka at durugin sila! hellooooo? Knock Knock!

Wed Nov 15, 07:07:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

merry christmas and happy new year!

Fri Dec 22, 01:24:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Marti said...

12/23/06
I hope all is well with you! You were one of my first visitors when I started blogging, and you hold a special place in my heart.

Stopping by everyone on my blogroll.
Wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a glorious New Year!

Sat Dec 23, 10:19:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home