« Home | Project One Post A Day » | Still Alive » | Yellow about Changes, Birthday Presents, and that ... » | The Maruja Video Overload » | The Extreme Side of the Empress » | Random Lives of Empress Maruja Turns One! » | Longer, Thicker, Easier to Swallow » | Work Life: Empress Maruja, Live from the Work Sta... » | House Life: Sad Sad News » | TV Life: I Heart Philippine Idol! » 

Wednesday, October 18, 2006


FUN LIFE: Miss Universe 2006, the "Real" Coronation

I found this somewhere online. This is a funny scenario during the 2006 Miss Universe Coronation. Read what they actually said.



NATALIE GLEBOVA, 2005 Miss Universe: To the rightful queen.

KURARA CHIBANA, Miss Japan: He...he...he...hehehehe!

ZULEYKA RIVERA, 2006 Miss Universe: No!...My precious...

***************

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP MY FOOTNOTES:

1) I have been receiving empty comments these past weeks and I have considered them as spam. Guys, if you wanna say something don't be shy. I don't bite.

2) Don't forget to visit Philippine Idol Updates for the latest on anything about the best talent show in the country ever (well, if that is if those "rich" and awful contestants like Jan and Miguel get eliminated).




3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kumusta na Empress? Long time... Sorry about that, I hope you won't consider this as a spam.

Wed Oct 18, 01:47:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend Chas. BTW, I am tagging you for my "Weekeknd Wrapped Up" ooppsss...Only if you like to do it. PEACE!!

Sat Oct 21, 07:40:00 AM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to all kurara chibana fans

you can sign up to

www.kurara-chibana.com

show your support

thanks

Sun Oct 22, 01:20:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home