« Home | La Reina De Sablay/ The Webcam Mishap » | Make It Or Break It/ Bugz, Lucky Bugz » | Good Bye (and Good Riddance?) » | Go Big Time! » | Beam Me Up, Buttercup!/ Hot Hot Reichen » | Zatunnah, Not Zathura » | StarStruck Pictorial/ My Dad's Favorite Photo » | The Sudden Wedding/ The Ex-Girlfriend/ What A Mess! » | The Auditions, The One-Liner, And A Dance-Off » | Blog Renter Of The Week: The Return Of Haunted Ho... » 

Friday, February 03, 2006


Weekend Round-up

What's in store for Empress Maruja this week?

UNA, I'll be going to my alma mater UST to check out the progress of the rehearsals for the play that I have written "Si Jewel At Ang Kanyang Dalawang..." (Jewel And The Two...). The guy who is playing the role of lead character Jewel is a cutie. Oh don't get me wrong. He's straight, and this beauty is what straight guys can't handle.

SEGUNDA, our TV team will be in Tagaytay this weekend to shoot an episode and feature the town famous for its majestic view of the Taal Volcano. I'll be bringing along my mini-DV cam and will use the photo function to take some pictures.

TERCERA, I'll be posting a new photo project for all of us to enjoy. Clue: it's inspired from ZsaZsa Zaturnnah (which will be having a musical this year).

CUARTA, I've been "dry" for a couple of weeks and my mouth is thirsty for some good loving. Gimme gimme some lovin'.

So, enjoy the weekend mga fwends! And don't forget to leave a comment and feed some apples to my pet Blue Bacon. She's a fun piggy (dedicated to the bioluminescent green pigs developed in Taiwan recently).




2 Comments:

Blogger Talamasca said...

Wow. You're a playwright. How cool is that? :-) Oh I so so miss Tagaytay! I haven't been there for a while, even though I'm just 20 minutes away! Anyway, enjoy the weekend! ;-)

Sat Feb 04, 01:22:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

CHAS -- the play is about a gay guy in love while being confronted by two entities/ conscience/ opinions. i've posted a preview on the writing "exercise" entry. i've written plays since 16, mostly gay stuff

TALAMASCA -- just been to tagaytay and it was so fabulous. will post the pics pretty soon.

Mon Feb 06, 05:07:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home