« Home | The 100th Post » | Concept Stealer/ Dis Is Taglish/ Hot Rafael » | Post-Easter Fun » | Headlines, Judas, and Arthur (UPDATED) » | Opiated Sherpa/ Get This Party Started!/ Maruja's ... » | LAAAAAB And Other Highs » | Sacrifices, Frustrations, and Gay Childhood Ambitions » | Brain Storm/ The Ghost/ StarStruck Final Judgment » | Celebrity Spotting/ Multi-Media Multi-Tasker » | StarStruck: The Road To Finals (UPDATED) » 

Tuesday, April 25, 2006


Enchanting Notes And A Call For Protest

NOTES FROM THE ENCHANTED KINGDOM

My ears apparently are failing me. I thought Enchanted Kingdom's newest attraction is a train ride, I realized when our production team got to the theme park that it is an all-terrain vehicle ride.

On its first day, Exodus The Ride was sampled by a select number of press people and several cast members from the movie Exodus.

Among those celebrities was Iya Villania whom I got to interview about her first-time experience with riding an all-terrain vehicle (and practically her first time ever to drive a vehicle).

This was my second time interviewing her, and I gotta say she's more beautiful in person.

Nakakalalake siya. (She makes a man out of me.)

What did I just say? Ewww...ew ew ew ew ew!

I need a little distraction...

***************

MARUJA'S RANDOM MEN #1: CB

You heard that right! Maruja's Hot Men is now revitalized with photos of hot men from all over. I realized that if I post every single hot celebrity in this blog, I might ran out of them in weeks. Besides, wouldn't it be nice to ogle on non-celebrities this time?

So with the help of my mighty fingers, I managed to search for hot non-nude photos of guys on the Net and I stumbled into this Filipino guy nicknamed CB. He is uber-obssessed with bodybuilding, lifting weights 6 times a week. Well, isn't it obvious.

Let's start drooling, sisters!



***************

A CALL FOR BOYCOTT OF CALLBOYS

In recent times, there has been a rise of heinous crimes against gay men here in Manila. By now, you are aware that my best friend was a victim of such.

But unlike Larra, two consecutive murders involving four victims have occurred during recent weeks, one of which was a popular designer. According to police reports, the serial killers are most likely a pair of guys who guise themselves as male prostitutes who prey on helpless gays and rob them off their belongings.

Now, more than ever, I call on my green-blooded sisters to protest this senseless crimes. I petition to boycott all callboys and male prostitutes until these killers are caught and put behind bars.

All together now...

CALLBOY BOYKOTIN! CALLBOY BOYKOTIN!

SAVE THE JOKLA! SAVE THE JOKLA!

***************

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP MY FOOTNOTES

1) This week will be busy for me as I will have consecutive segment shoots for our TV show. My plan replacing the blog renter may take a while, so please be patient.

2) As Scott suggested to me, I am beginning to contemplate on putting blogads for my site. What do you guys think?

3) I tried some rides in Enchanted Kingdom, and all I can say is...

Space Shuttle, you are a curse! Hehehe! That was thrilling.

3) Sorry Iya...

I choose to be beautiful, like these guys.




8 Comments:

Blogger pseudo-artist said...

i can't remember where i've seen that guys but he does look so familiar. is he PLU by any chance? *winks*

Wed Apr 26, 09:18:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger pseudo-artist said...

RJ's not my BF. Si R ang BF ko :) Both of them have been extremely supportive :)

ik'm lucky with friends and with my BF.

huy, ang yummy niyang guy sa post mo ha? San mo nakuha yan haha.

Thu Apr 27, 07:17:00 PM GMT+8

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hay naku tiya..
si iya lang pala ang susi sa pagiging lalaki mo ulit.. hehehe..

taray ng enchanted ah..
may chuva na silang ganun..

about the callboy thing..
dapat talagang maging ang mga sisters natin..
ayoko naman silang husgahan for hiring the service of such men..
careful lang dapat..
marami namang libre dyan eh..
safe pa..
hehehe..

Thu Apr 27, 08:41:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger ribbiticus said...

hiring callboys (or even callgirls for that matter) is such a risky thing to do. i have friends who have admitted to patronizing their services just so they have a warm body to cuddle up to when the nights get lonely. if you can't resist, at least be smart - try to be very careful by choosing who you "love" for the occasion. that's what i always say... :)

Thu Apr 27, 10:35:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

POLLY (aka WATERFRENETIC) -- Hooray to your first comment on moi! although i am very adamant about the protest, what about our "maceda dreams"? hehe...

TENCHU -- i checked his profile and he's from UST. where did i get his pics? sikretong malufet! kidding...i found him on friendster.

GODDESS -- nakakalokah nga ang bagong ride na yun. noong sumakay ako, feeling action star...let! hehe...

RIBBITICUS -- thanks for the advice. i'll try to be careful.

Fri Apr 28, 01:40:00 AM GMT+8

 
Blogger Marti said...

Hugs to you hon

Fri Apr 28, 08:16:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger yuri said...

No more call boys? awwwww... hey epress can u tell me the link on the murder news. got me so interested.

Sat Apr 29, 06:56:00 PM GMT+8

 
Blogger Empress Maruja said...

MARTI - Hugs to you, too! Thanks!

YURI - I tried looking for it in the net but apprently it wasn't featured there (only in newspapers). We're still being discriminated... hmp!

CHAS - I don't know. I've heard about "haller" since college, and that was a long time ago.

Thu May 04, 12:09:00 PM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home