« Home | TV Life: I Heart Philippine Idol! » | Work Life: Maruja, Ang Blogger Na Walang Pahinga » | TV Life: Philippine Idol Na! » | MOTIF: A Night In Sn-Tsn » | Life Life: The Agony...THE AGONY! » | Special Feature: Paris Hilton's Baby Shower » | Work Life: Back To Busy-ness » | House Life: The Wonders Of Adolescence » | Life Life: Que Horror-scope » | Sports Life: My Imperial World Cup Analysis » 

Monday, August 14, 2006


House Life: Sad Sad News

This is my second re-post for this article. I think Blogger hates people who uses dial-up connection. Just kidding...

***************

Dad came home very distressed a while ago. He was shocked to learn of a very sad news that three of his colleagues in the TV network died this afternoon at a freak accident. A reporter, her cameraman, and her driver, were on their way to Manila after covering the impending eruption of Mayon Volcano. Then all of a sudden, one of the van's tires exploded and the vehicle skidded out of control until it was rammed to an incoming bus. I watched the footage from another channel and it showed that the van was so completely blown to pieces, only its chassis was spared. Read more about the news here.

Dad wanted us to prepare dinner. While the rest of the imperial family were watching TV, we could hear him punching the table.

I personally was very saddened by this turn of events. No matter how I wanted to live my life to the fullest, news like these make me paranoid about how short life can be. I request my loyal readers to pray with me for the repose of their souls.




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can feel the pain and the anguish! let's pray for these people who passed away. and yes, life is toooo short!

Wed Aug 16, 11:20:00 AM GMT+8

 

Post a Comment

<< Home